- I am starting my Sim off on a large legacy style lot and building their eventual empire from the ground up.
- I do not use money cheats or hacks, short of sending a severely broke Sim to work overtime ( I have a mod that allows this)
- I will use cheats where I find it necessary, but try not to abuse my God like powers. (Example: I will drag up relation bars when needed for a quest, but not to increase normal friendships)
- I let my Sims wishes (primarily) direct game play. I may give them a nudge in the right direction every now and again, but mostly my Sims are leading their lives. I am but an observer.
- I tend to play a matriarchal style legacy. This means the heir will always be a female, normally the last born within a generation. This is subject to change at any time.
- Adopted and clone children are eligible to take over the legacy as I see fit.
- If I happen to make it to ten generations it does not mean the legacy is over. I will continue until I am no longer able to play the family for whatever reason
Well I think that's all for now. Time for the fun and frivolity to begin. I hope you enjoy!