Saturday 3 December 2011

Update

No, I haven't forgotten this blog, I swear!  I'm actually working on the next post and have been for awhile.  I've been however experiencing a bad case of burnout and game problems.  Since the arrival of Pets I've yet to have a save last longer than 11 weeks...not ideal for legacy play AT ALL!

I've tried just about every trick in the book, and am continuing to struggle with it, although I've now resorted to re installing The Sims 2 and all its expansions just to be able to play and have some fun for awhile. >.<

So that's where we stand.  I'm still here, I'm still working on it, new posts WILL come, and I WILL get this damn game working again.  In the mean time I'm naming my TS2 family Rayne <3

A huge thanks to all you loyal readers who keep coming back for more, and to all the new readers!  You guys rock, and soon we'll be back to the action!

Peace, Love and Flowers

Rainwife

2 comments:

  1. Krissy, don't you worry your head at all! I will be here when you get everything working again, as I'm sure others will be! I'm in a similar-but-not situation with my blog, because until finals are over, I am not going anywhere near it. (Plus SWTOR comes out next week for early-release... so I may take some time for that too XD)

    So, I <3 you and wish you the best of luck m'dear!! I have faith that you will get it to work in the near future :)

    <3 and harp strings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate *huggles* I was really stressing over it during my vacation time off work and it really killed the game for me...more than once I threatened to throw all the games off my balcony *lol*!

    Goodness knows that I am stubborn enough to keep trying, and actually went right back to TS3 after a weekend with TS2. I have my fingers crossed that it will work this time...if not we'll format the hard drive and see if that helps (even though I'm 99.9% sure it's not a PC problem. I have a hard time believing that 8 gigs of Ram, a Terabyte hard drive that's not even close to half full, and a fairly decent graphics card are not able to run this game) I'm praying it doesn't come to that though! Right now I'm at the 5 game week mark and all seems well...but it did last time too,right till 11 weeks when it screwed up again.

    Thanks as always for your super awesome support Kate. Without you, I think I would have given up a LONG time ago <3

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how your enjoying my Legacy!